Friday 25 September 2009

Text Experiments

I had a bit of free time this evening and decided to play around with the text a little bit.

I took influence from the fonts we had looked at and decided to just try writing the name of the song in a similar font. I did three different designs. One with a shaded 3D effect and no colour. The second had the same shaded 3D effect and added colour. The third had a full black 3D effect with the same colour as the second. The examples are below.

































































Ryan - I saw James' idea and I wanted to see what it would look like animated so I made a simple GIF file.

i feel it all


Ryan's Gif looks really cool. Although it has just dawned on me that I got the name of the song wrong. Oh well, it still looks good.

No response to “Text Experiments”

Leave a reply

 
© 2009 GROUP 04 - Music Video 2009/10. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesignz