Thursday 1 October 2009

Conflict

It seems there is a bit of conflict in the group towards the final idea. I am a bit unsure as to what is going on as I missed the pitch and when I came back the idea had changed.

This is something we will definitely need to sort out before we continue.

We will need to look at all of the different ideas and decide which one would be best for us to do. I think at the moment our idea is a bit too conventional and there won't really be anything special about it. I think we need to come up with an idea that will stand out and make our video different from anything anyone has seen before and I don't feel that will be accomplished with the current idea.

We'll let you know once we've come up with a definite idea and we will work hard to get that storyboarded. Ultimately we need to make sure we have something everyone is happy with otherwise there won't be 100% effort put in and we won't be performing to our full potential.

No response to “Conflict”

Leave a reply

 
© 2009 GROUP 04 - Music Video 2009/10. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesignz